Large scale recreation participation surveys
Publisher: Countryside Commission for the Countryside Recreation Research Advisory Group in Cheltenham
Written in English
|Statement||prepared by Brian S. Duffield (and) Jonathan A. Long.|
|Series||Working papers / Countryside Commission -- WP 16|
|Contributions||Long, Jonathan A., Great Britain. Countryside Commission., Countryside Recreation Research Advisory Group.|
- The Wild Blue
- Short bike rides in and around New York City
- Sailors, sailors
- Adapa and the South Wind
- SOCIOLOGICAL THEORIES IN PROGRESS.
- Dematiaceous hyphomycetes
- Commercial Reference Map and Guide
- Denham Hall
- Renewable energy sources among pastoralists in southern Ethiopia
- European pharmaceutical market report, 1971.
- Heat and mass transfer 97
- Rushden Parish Church
- Being changed
- Peak-load coverage with particular reference to gas turbines and hydroelectric plants
- The works
- An ocean boyhood
- reclassification of the Perceval romances
- An aviators field book, being the field reports of Oswald Bölcke, from August 1, 1914 to October 28, 1916
- Recent developments and emerging technology in well logging and formation evaluation, with a selected bibliography
- history of the churches in the United States and Canada
Large scale recreation participation surveys by Brian S. Duffield Download PDF EPUB FB2
Large Scale Surveys for Policy Formation and Research–a Study in Inconsistency Article (PDF Available) in Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 28(3) February with 10 Reads. Office Location: Mecklenburg County Park and Recreation Brookshire Blvd Charlotte, NC MAP.
The Participation Scale, an interview-base d instrum ent to measure client-perceived participation, is suitable for ass essing the severit y of socio-econom ic problems (participation res trictions).
The figures offered a slightly smaller assessment of the size of the gay, lesbian and bisexual population than other surveys, which have pegged the. Online surveys often present an attractive approach to data collection from a cost perspective however the poor response rates that typically accompany this mo.