Recent developments and emerging technology in well logging and formation evaluation, with a selected bibliography
Publisher: U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Geological Survey, Publisher: [Books and Open-File Report Section, distributor in Denver, CO
Written in English
- Oil well logging,
- Formations (Geology),
- Oil well logging -- Bibliography
|Statement||by Stephen E. Prensky|
|Series||Open-file report -- 93-323, U.S. Geological Survey open-file report -- 93-323|
|Contributions||Geological Survey (U.S.)|
|The Physical Object|
|Number of Pages||34|
- One America in the 21st century
- Trouble on Cloud City
- The Wonderfvl discoverie of the witchcrafts of Margaret and Philip [i.e. Philippa] Flower ... together with seuerall examinations and confessions of Anne Baker, Ioan Willimot, and Ellen Greene, witches in Leicestershire.
- International boycotts.
- Mauriac par lui-meme.
- Smart Kids, Stupid Choices
- Battles of Chancellorsville and Fredericksburg
- Office of the Holy Communion as set by John Merbecke.
- blasted pine
- stucco house
- An artist historian
- English Printers Marks of the Sixteenth Century.
- balanced healing guide to arthritis
- Institutes Of Natural And Revealed Religion V2
- effect of sodium iodide on the cretin rabbit ...
- Aerial refuelling initiative
- Jubal Sackett (Louis LAmour)
- Job Training
- Implications of the EC-1992 plan for U.S. trade competitiveness and small business